JEE Advanced 2019 Online Registration Begins – Last Date to Apply 9 May
JEE Advanced 2019
Online registration for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2019 has begun on its official website, https://jeeadv.ac.in/. Students who qualified in the JEE Main 2019 exam can now start applying for the JEE Advanced 2019 exam to secure admission to IITs.
The link to apply for JEE Advanced 2019 exam will be closed on 9 May 2019. Candidates can pay the JEE advanced application fee until May 10, 2019.
The JEE Advanced admit card 2019 will be released and available for download from 20th May to 27th May 2019 and the exam will be held on 27th May 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019: How to register online?
Edignite offers the step-wise procedure for the candidates to apply for the JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
- Visit the official website of the JEE Advanced 2019, https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- Go to the link ‘Online Registration for JEE(Advanced) 2019’ or click here
- Candidates can log-in using JEE(Main) Application Number, Password and Security pin.
- On successful login, all personal, academic and contact details of the candidate will be displayed.
- The candidate will be given an option an additional phone number and email id.
- Candidates are required to fill the details like language, choice of examination cities, and all other required information.
- Finally, candidates must have to upload all the required scanned documents as mentioned on,https://jeeadv.nic.in/jeeadvapp/Online/InstructionPage.aspx?enc=hr3JkYRibULHLcEQq6sMk4X0Z5kpgtoMpavx64xsq0g=
Edignite suggests candidates fill information carefully in the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. Remember, candidates will not be able to change any of the entries after final submission.
How to reset the password?
- Using Security question and its Answer candidate had chosen during registration form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via SMS to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to the candidate’s registered email address.
How to pay the Registration fee?
The registration for JEE Advanced 2019 will be considered only after the completion of the payment stage. The JEE Advanced admit card 2019 will be issued only to those who have successfully completed all the three stages.
Payment by Debit card/ Credit card/Internet Banking: After clicking ‘Pay Registration Fee’ the system will automatically redirect to State Bank of India Multi Option Payment System (MOPS). As per the convenience, candidates can select any of the available options like Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/E-Challan. After successful payment is done, the candidate will be able to print the “Registration Detail” with unique Registration Number.
Payment by Cash using SBI branch option: In case of Cash payment candidate has to select “SBI Branch”, then the system will generate the e-challan. The candidate has to take a printout of the e-challan and take it to the SBI branch for making cash payment. After payment, the candidate can visit the webpage and download “Registration Details” with unique Registration Number.
Note: As per JEE Advanced 2019, female candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD category will have to pay Rs. 1300 while other candidates will have to pay Rs. 2600 as their application fees.
Edignite advises candidates to complete the JEE Advanced 2019 registration process soon and not wait till the last date. Good luck!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes