NEET 2019: Instructions to be followed in the Examination Hall
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is a centralized entrance exam for admission to MBBS and BDS. NEET 2019 will be held on 5th May 2019.
Candidates obviously focus more on the preparation of exam and often skip to understand the instructions of appearing an exam. Well, Edignite provides NEET 2019 exam day instructions and guidelines which must be clearly understood.
Instructions to be followed in the Examination Hall
The instructions may seem least to a lot of aspirants. But these are important to every aspirant for not making mistakes while appearing for an exam.
1. General Instructions
- The Examination centre will be opened 2 hours before the commencement of the test. Candidates are allowed to enter the examination centers only before 1:30 pm. If the candidates do not enter in time, they will miss the instructions to be announced in the examination hall. Therefore, candidates must ensure that they leave home well in advance by considering factors like traffic, location of the centre etc.
- The candidate must show Admit card for admission in the Examination hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid admit card shall not be permitted to the examination hall.
- The invigilator will check the admit cards of all the candidates to ascertain the identity of each candidate.
- Candidates must find out a seat with their roll numbers and occupy their allotted seats. If any candidate found on a seat other than the allotted one, they shall not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
2. Additional Instructions
- Candidates will have to bring the following documents to sit in the examination hall.
a) A hard copy of Admit card downloaded from NTA’s website
b). One passport size photograph which is same as uploaded on the online neet 2019 application form for pasting on attendance sheet at the examination centre.
c). Anyone of the authorized photo IDs(original and valid)-PAN Card, Aadhar Card/Voter ID/ Driving license/ any other.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item, textual, printed or written material except the Admit card to the examination hall.
- No candidate is allowed to leave his/her seat until the exam concludes as per the schedule.
- Smoking during examination hours is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, water bottles, snacks, cold drinks etc are not allowed. Only the diabetes sufferers are allowed to carry eatables into the examination hall.
- The announcement of starting the exam mentioned in the Admit card, will be made by the invigilator.
- Important instructions will be announced by the invigilator before starting the examination.
- Signals will be given to the candidates at the beginning time, at halftime and at closing time of the examination.
- The candidate must sign twice on the answer sheet, after the commencement of the exam and while handling answer sheet over to the invigilator. The candidates will also be required to put finger impressions on the attendance sheet.
- Candidates will have to ensure the Test Booklet contains a number of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
- Re-test shall not be held by the NTA for those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the test.
- Each question carries 4 marks. The candidate will get 4 marks for each correct response. However, one mark will be deducted from the total score for each incorrect response. Candidates are advised not to attempt questions if they are not sure of the correct response. If a question getting more than one answer will be taken as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- For the evaluation process, the Test Booklet code printed in the Answer sheet on side-2 will be accepted as final.
4. Detailed Instructions about Test Booklet
- Each candidate will be given a sealed booklet, thirty minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Immediately after receiving the test booklet the candidate has to fill all the required particulars on the cover page with a ballpoint pen.
- The candidate will have to do all the rough work in the test booklet only but not on the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates will be asked to open the seal of the test booklet, fifteen minutes before the test.
- The answers which are marked with a pencil would not be evaluated. Use only the Ballpoint pen to darken the appropriate circle.
- The marks should be dark and completely fill the circle.
- A faintly darkened circle will be treated as wrong marking and will be rejected by the optical scanner.
Tag:detailed instruction about NEET test booklet, how to download NEET admit card, instruction to be followed in the NEET examination hall, instruction to follow at NEET examination hall, JEE and NEET exams, NEET admit card, NEET aspirants, NEET entrance exam, NEET exam general instructions, NEET examination instruction, NEET online application, online NEET application