JEE Main 2019 Admit card April -5 Important things you must know
National Testing Agency(NTA), the autonomous testing organization conducts entrance exams for admission in higher education institutions. NTA would be releasing the JEE Main 2019 admit card for April session on 20th March on https://jeemain.nic.in/.. To download JEE Main admit card 2019, candidates will have to log-in into their account by application number and password.
The admit card for April JEE Main 2019 will mention candidate’s name, roll number, examination center, DOB, category, exam schedule with date and timings etc. Candidates must ensure the details before downloading the admit card of JEE Mains 2019 April. In case of any discrepancies in the details, candidates should immediately contact NTA(the authority of JEE Main) and get it rectified.
How to download JEE Main Admit card?
Here is s stepwise procedure to download the JEE Main 2019 April Admit card:
- Visit the JEE Main official website, https://jeemain.nic.in/.
- Click on the link, ‘Download Admit card’
- Candidates can download admit card by entering JEE Main Application Number and Password (or) Date of Birth and security pin, https://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx
- Click on the button ‘login’ to submit the details.
- The admit card for JEE Main April 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a print of the admit card for future reference.
What if I forgot JEE Main login details?
If candidates forget login details, they can follow the below steps and recover the application
- Visit the link, jeemain.nicac.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx
- Click on the link showing I can’t access my account?
- After clicking, candidates can make a selection of the options about Password and Application Number
- Click on “Continue” and after the options are displayed about forgot the password and forgot application number.
- Select any of the options above and click “continue”. Once done, the candidate will be directed to a page asking details like Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility and Security Pin.
- After filling the details, the candidate will receive an email with an application number.
JEE Main 2019- 5 things you must know
- Important instructions regarding exam date, the shift allotted as well as the examination center will be printed on the JEE Main 2019 Admit card.
- Candidate those who have already appeared for JEE Main January 2019 are also required to download the new admit cards because the examination center may or may not be the same.
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided on the admit card. The instructions regarding reporting time must be adhered to.
- The JEE Main 2019 April examination will be conducted on April 7(paper I) and April 8,9,10 and 12 (paper II). The exam will be conducted across multiple shifts and various test centers.
- Candidates who have not registered for EWS category in the time allotted will not avail the reservation. Then they would be considered under the general or unreserved category.
Do’s and Don’ts for JEE Main 2019 April
- Carry JEE Main 2019 April admit card with valid proof
- Carry a passport size photograph to the center.
- Report on time to the allotted center
- Follow the instructions and guidelines given at the examination center.
- Do not carry any prohibited items to the exam center.
- Do not wear wrist watches.
- Do not carry any kind of electronic devices.
- Do not use any accessories.
Edignite advises candidates to keep a soft copy after downloading the admit card till the counseling process is over. Good luck!
Tag:admit card, Do's and Don'ts for JEE main exam, how to download JEE main admit card, important things about admit card, important things about JEE admit card, jee, JEE coaching, JEE examination, JEE Main, JEE main admit card, JEE main login, JEE preparation tips, national testing agency, things you must know about JEE main exam, what if I forgot JEE main login details