Subject wise preparation tips for NEET 2019 exam
Becoming a doctor is the dream of every student aspiring to clear medical entrance examinations. To make their dreams come true, lakhs of students apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) every year.
NEET exam 2019 will be held on May 5, and with just a few days left for NEET 2019 exam, you might be preparing for the exam with a great zeal to crack it in the first attempt. Also, you might be planning on how to cover NEET 2019 syllabus in a limited time while trying to score better.
With this regard, Edignite brings you the subject-wise preparation tips and strategies that help you in preparing “smartly”!
Here are subject-wise tips for NEET 2019 exam preparation.
- Biology is the biggest section in the NEET exam, comprising about half of the exam. Scoring more in Biology helps you in scoring more in the NEET exam.
- Go through NCERT books to study biology for NEET. Solving NCERT based examples will give you an added advantage.
- Human physiology and Genetics have a maximum score in NEET exam. Edignite suggests you practice questions related to human physiology and genetics from previous year NEET question papers, which will provide a clear understanding of how the questions are being asked.
- Make a comparative table for the topics and subtopics that have a lot of portion to memorize and study them together.
- Focus more on plant physiology which is important and easy to score.
- Most of the candidates who appear for NEET exam find physics as the toughest subject, however scoring better in the physics section gives you a competitive advantage in NEET.
- Learn the formulas and practice the derivations thoroughly, so that you can solve problematic questions easily.
- Every candidate has to remember that smart and thorough approach in the Physics section can significantly bring up your overall rank.
- Chemistry is a subject that requires a lot of visualization which makes it difficult to grasp.
- If you are well versed with the type of questions they previously asked and has practiced previous year question papers, can confidently attempt all the questions.
- Practice all the chemical reactions by practicing them over and over again.
- Physical chemistry requires a deeper understanding of concepts, so preparing with NCERT books should be the best way to go.
4. Botany and Zoology
- In order to achieve good preparation strategy for NEET 2019 exam, you need to keep studying Botany and Zoology course on a daily basis.
- Practice the diagrams, as many questions will be asked based on diagrams.
- Know the weightage of all chapters, plan, and practice accordingly. Spend more time on the chapters with more weightage.
- Revise the syllabus on alternate day basis so that the same topics would be revised three to four times a week which will retain the content for a longer period of time.
Edignite suggests that the best approach to crack NEET 2019 exam is by practicing previous years NEET papers as much as you can. Focus on the tips and stand out in success. All the best!.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes