Study Plan for AIIMS 2018
The study plan is essential for writing Competitive exam like AIIMS for a better score. Many candidates throughout India compete for the 700 hundred seats available in AIIMS and it is more difficult compared to other exams with a vast syllabus. Here is the study plan and sure you get a good score in AIIMS 2018.
- Candidates must have to be aware of complete syllabus for AIIMS exam.
- There are 20 questions on general knowledge in AIIMS exam. For solving these, you should read newspapers and watch the news every day for an hour to have the best idea of the latest events. Most recommended GK books for AIIMS 2018 include General Knowledge Today and CSR magazines.
- Focus on the concepts right from the start and prepare notes simultaneously that will come handy during revisions.
- Utilize the time to understand the concepts through NCERTs. Prepare flashcards for formulae and equations for Physics and Chemistry while making diagrams and flowcharts to understand Biology concepts. These methods will help you immensely while memorizing lengthy concepts.
- Once through with the concept, devote time to practice and problem-solving. Practice as many sample papers as possible within the specified time to measure your knowledge and pace.
- If you are preparing for home, solve questions on Edignite. They provide mocks that will be extremely helpful in studying for AIIMS 2018.
- If you stumble upon a doubt related to any of the topics make sure to get it answered. Take help from teachers, mentors or fellow students. Engage in constructive discussions with a community of peers and seniors.
- Keep yourself in good health, stay positive during your preparation, and do not give in to anxiety and stress!
That’s about all you need to know to go out there and conquer the exam! All the best in your endeavors!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes