How to choose an Engineering Branch
Many students face the question about which branch to choose while opting for engineering degree. We consult parents, relatives, friends, seniors and school teachers to get knowledge about different streams. Some say to choose computer science to get into the software industry, some into mechanical to work with automobiles, some suggest electronics for a faster placement. While you listen to all the advices, you must consider your interest and passion about the career and course you want to pursue.
Here are the few Easy and Best tips for selecting the engineering branch
- Are you passionate about the large and tall sky scrapper buildings that you see? Do you always wonder how beautifully the buildings are built?
Then Civil Engineering is stream you should explore in engineering.
- Do you wonder how a car runs by petrol? What is difference between petrol and diesel? How they are extracted from the earth? Choose Petroleum engineering from one of the best engineeringcollege.
- Are you concerned about Indian farmers? Do you want to revolutionize the way of farming ans support farmers to yield m ore production? Study Agriculture Engineering.
- If you are curious about how to extract the minerals (gold, coal, diamonds etc.) from the earth then choose mining Engineering to explore the mining industry.
- If you have love machined, manufacturing and maintaining them including cars, bikes and if you want to make career in the automobile industry then you should consider mechanical engineering
- Do you consider yourself a computer and tech geek? Do you wonder about how the computer works? Choose Computer Science Engineering stream to explore the computer world.
- A day is not complete without electronic gadget. If you want to pursue a career knowing about how the gadgets are designed then Electronics & Communication Engineering is the stream for you.
Do not choose any branch because your senior suggested or because your friend is joining. Evaluate your interest and discuss with your parents to take a well informed decision which paves the way for your bright future.