AIIMS MBBS exam is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam for the admissions to the MBBS programme offered by various AIIMS institutions across India.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the admit card 2019 on 15th May 2019. Candidates who have applied for AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam can download the admit card from its official website, https://www.aiimsexams.org/. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam will be held on May 25 and 26, 2019 in two shifts at various centers across India.
The AIIMS 2019 admit card will be available only in the online mode. So, Edignite suggests applicants download the admit card at the earliest.
AIIMS MBBS exam admit card 2019: How to download
Candidates would not be allowed to the examination hall without a valid admit card. Edignite offers you the steps below to download AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019.
- Visit the official website, https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- On the Home page, click on the link ‘Admit card for AIIMS MBBS-2019’.
- You will be redirected to the page, http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/
- Enter your Registration ID, Password and captcha code.
- Click the ‘Login’ button
- Your AIIMS admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the AIIMS admit card and take a printout for further reference.
The AIIMS 2019 admit card mentions the instructions to be followed at the examination hall. Read the instructions carefully given on the AIIMS admit card to be acquainted with do’s and don’ts.
AIIMS 2019 MBBS admit card: Important Instructions
Edignite provides some instructions which should be followed at the examination center.
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card and report to the allotted examination center.
- Candidates with a physical disability must report early to the exam center.
- Candidates without the required documents are not allowed to sit in the examination center.
- Candidates have to go through Biometric capture & Photo capture, so the candidates are suggested to reach the exam center 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The candidate must carry the print out of the admit card, valid original photo ID proof, and one recent passport size photograph.
- Wristwatches, Mobile Phones, Calculator, Bluetooth or any electronic gadgets will not be permitted to the examination hall.
- Ornaments such as hair clips, hair bands, belts, bags, credit cards, debit cards, pages or books are strictly prohibited at the examination center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of exam time.
- Candidates should leave the examination hall only after handling the copy of admit card to the invigilator.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Discrepancy in Admit card
AIIMS admit cards will be issued only to the eligible and successful registered candidates. Only such candidates will be able to download the admit card or hall ticket.
- A notice will be issued by the AIIMS exam board mentioning the date, the time up to which any corrections in the admit card can be made.
- Candidates whose admit cards are not released before the commencement of exam should contact email@example.com
- Authorities must inform the need for corrections regarding any errors printed on the admit card.
- The exam authorities are not responsible for any discrepancy occurred due to the filling of wrong information.
- Any discrepancy on the admit card should be corrected immediately or it might be lead to cancellation of the candidate.
Edignite suggests the students download and preserve the admit card till the admission process is completed.